Re: refresher - what's happening

  • From: Serpil Bayraktar
  • Date: Tue Apr 25 11:19:16 1995

FYI.

>the plug, an "ifconfig down" on the ENSS or adding "restrict" to the
>"proto direct" line for the interface in the exports to IBGP in the
>gated.conf file should do the trick.  Next time please just call our

We are not exporting the local DMZs out to AS 690 from any of the NSFNET
ENSSes as of 7 am EDT this morning.  I think the reason we did not want
to ifconfig the interfaces down was to be prepared to enable ASes that
might have problems later in the day (and there could be more than one
AS per ENSS).

Serpil Bayraktar
ANS