Re: Why Vadim likes statics

  • From: Curtis Villamizar
  • Date: Mon Apr 24 22:44:52 1995

In message <[email protected]>, [email protected] writes:

> ACtually, I like Eric's reply.   Making pullup "distance" sensitive
> sounds like a big win.
>
> --
> --bill

I think combining AS path length and prefix length might be a good
idea.  Long prefixes and long AS paths better be very stable or they
get held down (not held up, but down).  The document and code that I
half wrote a long time ago supported the notion of multiple sets of
configured decay rate parameters though I didn't think of choosing
parameter on this sort of basis.

Thanks Eric for the comment.

Curtis