Re: Has PSI been assigned network 1?

  • From: Craig Labovitz
  • Date: Mon Apr 24 18:02:17 1995

Curtis Villamizar writes:
> > 2 - The RADB has a lot of old, now obsolete, data maintained by others.  Do
> >     we have to ask each old maintainer to clean it out, or will it all be
> >     cleaned up as the changeover settles down?
>
> If this is true, it will have to be cleaned up.  Maybe someone from
> ISI or Merit can comment on this.

We are working closely with MCI and other RR databases to clean
up a lot of the contradictory and outdated information. Hopefully most
of this will be cleaned up as the changeover settles down....

- Craig

--
  Craig Labovitz                   [email protected]
  Merit Network, Inc.              (313) 764-0252  (office)