(3) rouge /8 nets

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Sat Apr 22 17:36:06 1995
  • Posted-date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 14:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

> Sorry to be a late-comer, but I seem to have missed the actual *point*
> of this continuing soap opera.  Could someone fill me in?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dale
> --

It started out with someone noticing that a reserved network was being announced
by a specific provider.
It went from there.  Of course no-one is complaining about the other three
-reserved- /8 nets that are being advertized.

	Anyone care to trace down the culprits on the following nets:

		7.0.0.0
		100.0.0.0
		101.0.0.0

--