Re: Has PSI been assigned network 1?

  • From: Susan Hares
  • Date: Thu Apr 20 15:13:44 1995

Vadim:

Even given your need to:

>So, we HAVE to pass thru all NACRs (and don't forget that 1800 has most
>of Europe to care about). [ for legal reasons]

We've talked to most of your "pass-thru" clients, to help them.
Through my interactions with these clients in the last months
I've had the repeated joy of learning how to give CIDR tutorials
over the phone.

These clients have also lacked a knowledge base about CIDR or
NACRs.  If your network implementation staff received more
training, perhaps they could train your "pass-thru" clients
and relieve some stress for your clients.

Again, I hope that your management will allow you the time
it takes to train others.

Best wishes,

Sue Hares