Routing flapping presentations at May meeting

  • From: Susan R. Harris
  • Date: Fri Mar 24 10:15:11 1995

Greetings - we're starting to plan the agenda for the May NANOG meeting.
Would there be interest in presenting further results from the route
flapping analyses some of you have been doing, to see what trends are
emerging? Sean and Curtis gave reports at the February meeting; we'd be
glad to hear from them again, and also are wondering if Andrew Partan,
Mark Fedor, Jerry Crow, or Jack Waters might be interested in presenting
any data. 			--Susan R. Harris