Re: Internic address allocation policy

  • From: ATM_Feel_the_Power
  • Date: Mon Mar 20 02:32:04 1995

Sean,

More than a few providers expressed concerns.  The people present at that
meeting deal with thses and other issues.  I think that anything that
could impact the operation of the net would be fair game for discussion.
Who knows I could be wrong.  At any point we are willing to work toward
an imeadiate solution.  As I said before, we had some of the best minds
in the world present at that meeting.  If we can't solve the problem
shame on us.

Joseph