Re: 60 Day Termination Notice (fwd)

  • From: Joseph Thomas
  • Date: Thu Mar 02 12:28:55 1995

> >> Don't you need an environmental impact statement for the EPA first?
> >> I'm sure they wouldn't be overly pleased... :-)
> >
> >If I remember correctly, there is a museum that still has a few
> >IMPs running, just for the heck of it. To do justice to the
> >impact the ENSS-es have had, maybe a (now superfluous) ENSS might
> >go this way too?
> >
> >Geert Jan
>
> I still have the LSI-11 box (no cards in it, though) where I generated
> almost all the Fuzzball software for the 56kbps NSFNET backbone on
> prior to distribution to the nodes and after getting the updates from
> Dave Mills.
>
> Hans-Werner

	And here I went and got rid of all my Fuzzball software...
Wait! I might have in on 7track tape.... :-)

	The first UofMn IP link came up between a 11/23 and a 11/40
running Fuzzball...

--
Joseph Thomas                           E/Mail:  [email protected]
Minnesota Supercomputer Center          Tel:     +1 612 337 3558