Re: Stan's work

  • From: Kent W. England
  • Date: Mon Feb 27 19:47:12 1995

At 4:16 PM 2/26/95, Sean Doran wrote:

>I've finally had a chance to look at this URL.
>
>Stan, I think you did an excellent job with the
>summaries and layouts.

Thanks, Sean, that reminded me to send a note of appreciation to Stan and
it deserves to go to the list.

I dumped my Powerpoint slides into Word RTF and ran it through an
RTF-to-HTML filter and it came out looking dumb (all headlines, no lists)
but what the heck, nobody going to read it online, right?

Well, when Stan published it it looked nice (all lists, no headlines) and
what-do-you-know, he even retrieved a PacBell logo for the intro!  Nice.
:-)

I'm really beginning to think that online is the way to publish.  Stan
makes it look so professional.

Thanks, Stan!  You've got a job for life.  :-)

--Kent