IISP Congress (fwd)

  • From: Elise Gerich
  • Date: Wed Feb 22 18:11:56 1995

At the NANOG meeting in Boulder, we decided to discuss the date and location
of the next meeting on line.

Enclosed is the announcment of the IISP which has offered to host the next
NANOG meeting in San Diego on April 10, 1995.  Please send email to the list
indicating whether this would be a good date for the next meeting, and if
you would consider attending then.

If this is not a good time/place, please make recommendations to the list
or to me privately as to an alternate date/place.

Thanks.
         --Elise