ATM NAP Workshop -- Questions

  • From: John Cavanaugh
  • Date: Wed Nov 23 17:04:43 1994

Two items on the agenda for the second ATM NAP Workshop in San Jose are
status reports from NAP providers and NSPs, and product updates from
vendors (so far, I have commitments from Cisco, Fore, and Bay Networks
(Wellfleet/SynOptics)).  If you have particular questions that you would
like to see these people address, or issues you'd like to raise, sending
them to [email protected] would ensure that they're considered.  Or, if
you're shy, you can just send them to me and I'll see that they're
forwarded to the right people.

Thanks.
--
John Cavanaugh                              EMail: [email protected]
Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.        Phone: +1 612 337-3556