US holiday - change in config window

  • From: Elise Gerich
  • Date: Fri Nov 18 17:35:55 1994

Thursday, November 24  and Friday, November 25 is the US holiday,
Thanksgiving. We have rescheduled the normal Friday config window,
to Thursday morning so that our configuration staff can give thanks
also.

The cutoff for requests for configuration changes or additions
will be 09:00 EST on Wednesday, November 23.  Any configuration
requests which are received later than 09:00, November 23, will
be included in the config window on Tuesday, November 29.

Thank you for your cooperation.
        --Elise