Re: Peer sessions changed and lose

  • From: Steven J. Richardson
  • Date: Fri Sep 23 15:42:00 1994

Michael:

  I'm a little perplexed; it seems that the outbound metric for our peering
with AS 2699 has been 127 since at least 24 May (when I switched to peering
directly with AS 2699, instead of the two fake ASs).

  I'm not aware of any change with the handling of the backbone route, and
the gated binaries on the machines in question have not changed (see below).

Steve W.:

  Do you know of any change which would have affected this?

  (The gated binaries on ENSSs 144 and 145 have not been changed in some
time, so...?)

  Is 2699 now beering with EBGP as well as EGP (are there new sessions)?

  Thanks,

  Steve R.