Re: if the owner of MAE-EAST can drop me a note....

  • From: Joseph W. Stroup
  • Date: Wed Sep 21 11:51:59 1994

As a new member of the group I would agree with Mike. I like the fact
that there is no one owner at the MAE. He does have a suggestion inserted
in the reply.. A meeting. The technical people I have spoken with are top
shelf all the way. At MAE east you have some of the best talent
available. Together these people can solve problems. I for one would not
like to see the label "NAP" attached to MAE East. Customers have
expressed concern over this. All in all the thought of find a solution to
the NSF problem is something NET99 would support.

Joseph Stroup