[[email protected] (Yang Jia Hai): please help]

  • From: Vince Fuller
  • Date: Thu Sep 08 18:56:33 1994
  • Office: Spruce Hall F15, (415) 723-6860
  • Usmail: Pine Hall 115, Stanford, CA, 94305-4122

Got this a while ago but haven't had a chance to compose a reply. Needless to
say, I don't have the sort of time that would be required to assist someone
in designing the IP addressing for all of China. If anyone else wants to take
a crack, feel free...

	--Vince