Re: Comments

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Thu Sep 08 09:40:29 1994

That is an interesting response.  Provider P could be PIPEX right?  And
that makes it seem to me that I undserstood correctly what Steve Wolff
meant when he implied that a foreign net might get better connectivity
from a NAP.

Yet public an private response to this question have NOT uniformly shared
this interpretation.  Why?  Because I guess folk out their don't clearly
understand.  Wouldn't it be helpful for Steve Wolff to come out with an
official policy statement on this matter, or at least to endore what you
just wrote as official policy??

Gordon Cook, Editor Publisher: COOK Report on Internet -> NREN
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ  08618 USA
NEW E-mail: [email protected]
Subscriptions: $500 corporate site license; $175 edu.,non-profit & small corp.
$85 Individual