Re: Comments

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Fri Sep 02 08:36:29 1994
  • Posted-date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 05:36:17 -0700 (PDT)

Get a grip Peter. Dave and Milo are arguing from different world views.
Both have some valid points and somewhere in the middle there will be
something that works.

Raising the anti-competative flag is just a bit premature IMHO.

The appropriate time is when you are told where you can and can't connect.

> I knew the truth about NAPS would come out.
>
> The idea is to squeeze out the small US players and force them to
> pay the DS3 capable telcos for their access.
>
> Is this anti-competative or what!
>
> I'm glad I don't operate in the US
> Peter Dawe, Director, Unipalm plc,       Email: [email protected]

--bill