Re: Comments

  • From: Joseph W. Stroup
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 12:53:08 1994

So Bill is this a trial balloon for the DC NAP to be declared a priority
? Thats what two reporters who called me this morning tried to say. Hmmm,
no people sign for a NAP connection in DC. Well, the I supposed Wolff has
no other option but, to declare it a PRIORITY. That would be cute.

Joseph Stroup
Telecommunications - Network Consultant

Mr. Packet says: Don't Delay, Re-route Today !