Re: Comments

  • From: Liang T. Wu
  • Date: Thu Sep 01 12:33:13 1994

Curtis,

We have done tests on two switches with various configurations - 10
sparcstaions, 3 7000's, AGS+, Kentrox, as well as other boxes for bridging
protocol stacks.  We have not yet artificially insert 70 msec delay.  With
your request, we will get on to that ASAP.  One question here:  since we
are happy with what we found out so far in the lab it would be nice if
we move the tests closer and closer to the real environment.  I heard you
have a test network.  Can I connect my NAP prototype at Morristown NJ
to your test network to study the effect of cross country delay?

Liang