Re: Comments

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Wed Aug 31 19:26:39 1994
  • Posted-date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 16:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

Whoa!!  Sarcasm is so hard these days.  The attached list of 10 is
fiction. Pure and Simple.  It was ment to point out that the players
on the NAPS will change over time and that my PERSONAL impression
is that the big-boys with Madison Ave backing (obscure US specific
reference for advertizing folks) will bury the existing commercial
players in the next few years.
This is only after I have been off my chocolete ration for too long
and I am depressed.

--
--bill