Re: MFS NAP INFO on-line

  • From: Joseph W. Stroup
  • Date: Fri Aug 19 23:58:19 1994

Stan, I would like to hear from the NAP operators online and NOT their
damn HOME PAGES ! Karl has been asking ANS for info on a connection. He
e-mail [email protected] - that represents income. Do you think they replied
? Hell of a way to run a business. Its not that we need them. I actually
find it funny. But, the NAPS represent OUR tax dollars in action - no
matter how small. So lets here what is up ? As I said its a PR
opportunity. If they screwup likeANS has then so be it. I am sure that
Gordon Cook will write about them next. While I don't like the NAP idea,
at least I will give them plenty of chances to respond online. people
have heard rumors. Time to put them down. The NAP owners need to POST not
put up some HOEM PAGE crap. Remember the minority and NOT the majority
are out there waiting. I am not picking on you!

Come on NAP winners - Spill the beans. Tell us where you are from a
technical and practical point . Its your ball. As for ANS, no wonder they
can't sell connections. No one ever returns calls  !  And its not just
Karl that has complained. Others bitch that Oarnet calls them. I know
about the re-sell agreements...But, how can you expect to run a company
and make any real profits with a ring no answer response ?

Joseph Stroup