Re: Ameritech and PacBell NAP documents on line

  • From: Kent W. England
  • Date: Thu Aug 04 21:04:54 1994

At  1:14 AM 8/3/94 -0500, Stan Barber wrote:

>I hope these can be moved to the farnet.org machine for quasi-permanent
>availability. I will remove them eventually. How abou it, FARNET folks?
>

>--
>Stan                                         internet: [email protected]
>Olan                                         uucp: bcm!academ!sob
>Barber                                       Opinions expressed are only mine.

Folks;

InterNIC would like to put a clickable image on the InfoGuide at
http://www.internic.net/infoguide.html depicting the new architecture (the
map from the last NSF Network News issue) with information related to the
new architecture, including information from and about the NAP Managers.

If you would like your info or home page on the InfoGuide, let me know.
I'm not sure that postscript slide images are the right thing, but if you
have ascii or html-ify the slides, I'll have them put them up for access on
InfoGuide.

Kent W. England                             Exec. Director of InterNIC
General Atomics, MS 9-204              Voice-mail         619.455.3949
PO Box 85608                             Fax-mail         619.455.3990
San Diego, CA  92186-9784                  E-mail  [email protected]