Re: config run on July 5

  • From: epg
  • Date: Fri Jun 24 15:42:35 1994

Peter,

> > July 5 needs to be accomplished on Monday July 4 which is
> > a holiday as you all know.
>
> May I point out that TODAY is the holiday as you all knew..

Shucks, my calendar states that the holiday is June 25, not the
24th, so of course, it didn't occur to us that the config run
would conflict.

> (In Sweden atleast, and may I point out that the network
>  covers more than one (US) country.....)

We can always count on you to keep us apprised of the facts. ;-)
Is it an inconvenience to have only one config window that week?

> ---Peter
>
> (It's midsummernightseve today, wich means that there is no sunset.)

Sounds lovely - is there a midsummernight's eve ball?
          --Elise