I am leaving SESQUINET

  • From: William Manning
  • Date: Wed Jun 22 12:37:43 1994

 July 31st will be my last day working at Rice University and the SESQUINET
 project. I have accepted a position at ISI.
 Please direct any technical inquiries regarding SESQUINET to "[email protected]"
 rather than to me directly as my access to electronic mail will be
 intermittent in the next few months.

 Working with each of you has been quite enjoyable, and I certainly
 hope to keep in touch with all of you in the future.

--
Regards,
Bill Manning