AADS open house

  • From: Mark Knopper
  • Date: Tue May 31 12:29:32 1994

		You are invited to an Open House at our new offices
in downtown Ann Arbor, tommorow, June 1 from 1:00 to 4:00. The
location is:

		Ameritech Advanced Data Services

		339 E. Liberty, Suite 310
		Ann Arbor, MI 48104

		Phone: 313-913-0800

We will provide wine and cheese. The idea is to demonstrate that our
office construction has actually finished, and that we still remember
our friends in Ann Arbor and elsewhere in the Internet.

Hope you can come. Please contact Dina Collins at the above
phone number for questions on directions and logistics. I am
enclosing generic directions below.

	Mark

------------------------------------

AADS Ann Arbor Office Location:

	339 E. Liberty, Suite 310, the "Triad" building (next to Kaplan
testing). On the corner of Liberty and Division, in downtown Ann Arbor.
There is a parking lot just south of Liberty off of Division or Fifth
Avenue.

Directions:

	From Detroit Metro airport, take 94 west for about 20 minutes.
Exit at State Street, turn right. Head all the way into downtown, then
State street forces traffic left onto Liberty. Go 3 blocks, and turn left
on 5th Ave. Take an immediate left into the parking lot.

Hotel Suggestions:

	(Also see the note from Merit about the reserved rooms
	at the Holiday Inn on Plymouth Road.)

	Campus Inn, 313-769-2200, downtown at 615 E. Huron
	Bell Tower Hotel, 313-769-3010, downtown at 300 S. Thayer
	Marriott Courtyard, 313-995-5900, near I-94 State exit
	Marriott Fairfield Inn, 313-995-5200, near I-94 State exit
	Sheraton, 313-996-0600, near I-94 State exit
	Hampton Inn South, 313-665-5000, near I-94 State exit