Re: On-going Internet Emergency and Domain Names

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Fri Mar 30 22:40:26 2007

So, is there a list of domains that we could null-route if we could convince our DNS managers to set us up as the SOA for those domains on our local DNS servers - thus protecting our own customers somewhat?

I won't discount the assertion that there is some sort of emergency occurring. I would however, like to see a bit of a reference to where we can learn more about what is going on (I assume this is the javascript exploit I heard about a couple days ago).

Thanks.

Fergie wrote:

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson