Re: Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

  • From: Jeb \"n3td3v\" Bush
  • Date: Sat Aug 26 16:42:34 2006

On 8/26/06, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. <[email protected]> wrote:

Henry Linneweh wrote:

> Every where I go that uses MySql is hozed and I can not access the pages
>
> -Henry

Say! _There_ is an On Topic, Operationsal posting!

--
Requiescas in pace o email

Ex turpi causa non oritur actio

http://members.cox.net/larrysheldon/

Its amazing this list even has moderators at this rate.

The post kind of reminds me of Fergie, Gadi Evron and Dude Van
Winkle...all unwanted non-operational non-sense.

Fergie: We don't want your news article posts

Gadi: We don't want your Botnet C&C posts

Dude: We don't want your random troll posts

-Jeb