Re: Cisco mulls buying Nokia?

  • From: Rachael Treu Gomes
  • Date: Sun Aug 07 18:35:44 2005

Strange...

Explicit reference to how this would enable Cisco to gain
purchase into the wireless space, but no mention of the
impact on the popularity of Nokia platforms with a competing
firewall vendor, Check Point.

Any thoughts on VoIP?

ymmv,
--ra

--
rachael treu gomes                               [email protected]
               ..quis custodiet ipsos custodes?..