Re: Verizon wins MCI

  • From: Mark Radabaugh
  • Date: Tue Feb 15 11:45:52 2005

Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> But does anyone really know how big WorldCon is/was? First thing
> Verizon will have to do is fire the entire billing department
> and replace them with people/systems that can generate correct
> bills and send them to the correct customers.

 <dripping with sarcasm>

 Thats right! I forgot that Verizon was capable of billing
 correctly!

 </dripping with sarcasm>

So the real question is do we scream bloody murder about the current
incorrect MCI billing before or after Verizon screws it up?  Let's see
- MCI already fired all the customer service people....

Mark