Re: Real-Time Mitigation of Denial of Service Attacks Now AvailableWith AT&T

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Wed Jun 02 21:14:11 2004

"[att]  which handles 1.3 petabytes of data per day"
woooo

"For example, in the case of the most recent Sasser worm, AT&T Internet Protect
identified precursors to the worm several weeks before it was fully launched.
AT&T immediately notified AT&T Internet Protect customers of the malicious
activity and provided recommendations for remediation through a secure Web
portal to help them proactively protect their networks."

oh? how did they do that then.. any at&t protect customers want to fwd the
notification... ?

Steve