Fast.Net / Netaxs down?

  • From: up
  • Date: Sat Feb 22 13:27:59 2003

Our link to FastNet (formerly Netaxs) went down a while ago, and their
phone lines are all busy.  I can get to fast.net's website, but none of
the netaxs servers, including NewsRead.com.

They are at a somewhat low elevation, so I'm wondering if they're dealing
with a flooding situation.  Our circuit to sprintlink in Pennsauken is
fine (for now).

Does anybody have any info on this they can share?

[email protected]							    http://3.am