RE: How do I log on while in flight?

  • From: Leigh Anne Chisholm
  • Date: Thu Jun 27 17:21:06 2002

Since when did any Canadian Federal Government department do anything that
corresponds with the policy of other Canadian Federal departments? (-:

I know several pilots that have left their phones on while in flight - or that
have used them "because they can".  They haven't experienced the effects
others in the US have reported - and again, likely due to the less-dense
nature of the Canadian cellular network.

You found something in the AIP?  Well yes, I found that too, but these days
that's been the ONLY thing I've been able to find.  Oh... I'm longing for the
good ol' days (pre-"CARS").

  -- Leigh Anne Chisholm
     Network Engineer
     Applied Design Networks