Re: whois breakage

  • From: Joshua Goodall
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 13:12:18 2000

I would contend that it *is* broken, because it doesn't DWIM (I can see
people pouting already), and that there should be an implied $ on the end
of any search-string, since dns become more specific to the left.

I don't see an argument in favour of free-form searches in this database.
Spoof entries like these, however, are an argument against them.