Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

  • From: Alex P. Rudnev
  • Date: Thu Jan 13 16:28:58 2000

Anyway, if you said me _you are using ORBS_, it's just as you say _)you do not
use e-mail for the serious purposes, only as a joke_. It's the same.

And so people can do not pay any attention to the ORBS - if you block your own
mail by using ORBS, it's your own troubles and your own concern to lostr e-mail.

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Deepak Jain wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:28:38 -0500 (EST)
> From: Deepak Jain <[email protected]>
> To: I Am Not An Isp <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS
>

> > Above.Net really is filtering ORBS.  And if ORBS lists people who block
> > them.....
> >

> I could be very wrong on this, and will probably get flamed for even
> jumping in...
>
> But I seem to remember reading on ORBS that they will list people who
> block them (or have a firewall) only manually, and only if they get a
> complaint about spam from an IP. Then it can only be de-listed manually too.
>
> Deepak Jain
> AiNET

Aleksei Roudnev,
(+1 415) 585-3489 /San Francisco CA/